Vintage-Bean Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag Applications

+2
Austere
Sawdusty
6 posters

Go down

Flag Applications Empty Flag Applications

Post by Sawdusty Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

(Note: The only flags that are elligible for applying for is the pet flags. If you want flags other than that, speak with me.)

Steam Alias:
Steam ID:
How long have you been playing on our server?:
What do you intend to use the flags for?:
How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?:
Sawdusty
Sawdusty
Admin

https://vintagebeangaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Flag Applications Empty Re: Flag Applications

Post by Austere Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 am

Steam Alias: Austere
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26393677
How long have you been playing on our server?: Since it launched.
What do you intend to use the flags for?: Setting up an apartment, better than an empty room.
How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?: A very long time. I believe I started when Nexus was very active.

Austere

Back to top Go down

Post by joshgame12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Steam Alias:[VBG] joshgame12
Steam ID:I dont know we can check in game
How long have you been playing on our server?:about 1/2 weeks and admin no me
What do you intend to use the flags for?:I will us them for:events minge containment hl2rp training and thats about it
How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?:Around 1 year well i very very long time...

joshgame12

Back to top Go down

Post by Drsalvador45 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 am

Steam Alias: Drsalvador
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18288769
How long have you been playing on our server?: About a two and a half days.
What do you intend to use the flags for?: Enhancing my RP, and enhancing the RP I perform with others, such as adding necessary details as a coffee mug when my character is drinking coffee, a wrench when he is using one, or even corpses when the RP dictates a need for one.
How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?: Since 2008. About six years(?) or so.
Drsalvador45
Drsalvador45

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Jackidius Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Steam Alias: [S18-M] Jackidius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29236320

How long have you been playing on our server?: Thirty Minutes. (I fully intend on returning in the future, perhaps even with my compatriots from S18)

What do you intend to use the flags for?: Well, decoration is sort of my thing to be honest, I just love dressing up the map, to make it look all pretty, so I suppose it'd be for personal use, for when I get an apartment, etc. So that I'd be able to add a hint of realism to the atmosphere, rather than a, to be honest, blatantly dull environment.

How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?: I'd say, round about 3-4 years.

Lord Jackidius

Back to top Go down

Post by Drsalvador45 Fri May 10, 2013 11:23 am

Lord Jackidius wrote:Steam Alias: [S18-M] Jackidius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29236320

How long have you been playing on our server?: Thirty Minutes. (I fully intend on returning in the future, perhaps even with my compatriots from S18)

What do you intend to use the flags for?: Well, decoration is sort of my thing to be honest, I just love dressing up the map, to make it look all pretty, so I suppose it'd be for personal use, for when I get an apartment, etc. So that I'd be able to add a hint of realism to the atmosphere, rather than a, to be honest, blatantly dull environment.

How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?: I'd say, round about 3-4 years.

Granted. I'll give you your flags when I see you next. Remind me if I forget.
Drsalvador45
Drsalvador45

Back to top Go down

Post by Combinekyle Tue May 21, 2013 12:38 am

Steam Alias: Phuck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12854354

How long have you been playing on our server?: Only a few minutes, will turn it into hours, amongst days.

What do you intend to use the flags for?: I am capable of being trusted with PET Flags. I am an experienced roleplayer, who knows the rules and know how of the game. I like having PET flags because it allows me to create a more in depth enviroment around my roleplay, adding props and other things to enhance the mood and feel of the players around me. I will prove in game that I am worthy of the flags if accepted.

How long have you been playing HL2RP in general?: I have played Hl2RP since around 08',
The good ol' days.

Combinekyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum